winter Olympic Sites Passport
no longer available for purchase for the remainder of the 2019/20 Winter season
$40 (online & in person) | Ages 7 & up
The Olympic Sites Passport is perfect for someone planning a visit to the area, giving you access to several activities at the Lake Placid Olympic Sites for a bundled price of just $40.
planning your visit
If you choose to take the Gondola Ride at Whiteface Mountain, you will need to stop by the ticket window in the Main Base Lodge to redeem your RFID-enabled SKI3 Card that will give you access to the ride.
Also, please note that even in season, not all of the Olympic Sites Passport activities are offered on a daily basis. Be sure to check the Activities & Events Calendar before heading to each Olympic Site for more information on availability. Ages 6 & under may enjoy FREE admission to all of the Olympic Sites and Passport activities.
2019/20 Winter Edition Olympic Sites Passport no longer available
- A scenic ride to the top of Little Whiteface on the Cloudsplitter Gondola
The Olympic Center
- Lake Placid Olympic Museum—watch never-released historical footage of the 1980 Miracle On Ice game
Olympic Jumping Complex
- Visit the facility — Free Admission — Intervales Lodge Open for Retail & Concessions
- SKYRIDE Gondola & Elevator
Event and Festival Admission
- World Cup Luge
- World Cup Bobsled & Skeleton
Show your valid Olympic Sites Passport and receive the following discounts:
- 20% OFF the Skeleton Experience at the Olympic Sports Complex
- 20% OFF the Lake Placid Bobsled Experience at the Olympic Sports Complex
- 20% OFF Discover Biathlon at the Olympic Sports Complex
All activities and discounts are weather dependent and subject to availability. Please check the Activities & Events Calendar for availability. Prices and schedules subject to change.
*Please note: Some events at the Lake Placid Olympic Sites are not included in the 2019/20 Winter Edition Olympic Sites Passport, including but not limited to, Stars on Ice, Venue Rental Events, ECAC's, etc.