Olympic Sites Passport
Rarely does one ticket do so much. The Olympic Sites Passport is perfect for someone planning a visit to the area, giving you access to every one of our Olympic Sites! The Passport is available for purchase in person at all of our Olympic venues and the ORDA Store on Main Street. Best of all, your Olympic Sites Passport includes one-time admission to the venues anytime between May 1, 2018 - April 30, 2019.
The Olympic Jumping Complex and the Outdoor Skating Oval is now closed for the remainder of the Winter 2018/19 Season, through April 30, 2019. Not all of the Olympic Sites Passport activities are offered on a daily basis. Be sure to check the Activities & Events Calendar before heading to each Olympic Site for more information on availability.
Ages 6 & under may enjoy FREE admission to all of the Olympic Sites and Passport activities.
The Gold Pass
This pass is perfect for locals or those who plan to visit the Lake Placid Olympic Sites on multiple occasions, including unlimited admission* to the Olympic Sites! If you have any questions please feel free to call us at (518) 946-2223 (ext. 305).
*Valid May 1, 2018 - April 30, 2019. Gold Pass access is limited to the activities and admissions listed here and excludes some events. The Gold Pass is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other program, discount or offer. Cannot be used as a mountain bike or ski pass.
The Olympic Sites Passport includes ONE-TIME admission, and the Gold Pass includes UNLIMITED admission to:
- A scenic ride to the top of Little Whiteface on the Cloudsplitter Gondola (winter/summer/fall)
- Whiteface Veteran's Memorial Highway—drive or bike up to the summit, enjoy the views from the castle (summer/fall)
- One round of Disc Golf (summer)
The Olympic Center
- Lake Placid Olympic Museum—watch never-released historical footage of the 1980 Miracle On Ice game (year-round)
- Skating on the Olympic Speed Skating Oval (winter)
Olympic Sports Complex
- Take a tour of our world class combined bobsled/luge/skeleton track (year-round)
Olympic Jumping Complex
- Tour the facility and ride the elevator to the skydeck on top of the 120 meter jump tower (year-round)
Event and Festival Admission
- Saturday Night Ice Show - Olympic Center (summer)
- World Cup Events* - various venues (Luge, Bobsled & Skeleton) (winter)
- Oktoberfest - Whiteface Mountain (fall)
*With the Olympic Sites Passport: you will only be able to enter a venue once, and event admission counts toward that entry. For example: you cannot go to Olympic Sports Complex on a non-event day and also attend a World Cup event on another day.
Show your valid Olympic Sites Passport or Gold Pass and receive the following discounts:
|SUMMER DISCOUNTS||WINTER DISCOUNTS||YEAR-ROUND DISCOUNTS|
|20% OFF Extreme Tubing||20% OFF Skeleton Experience||20% OFF Bobsled Experience|
|20% OFF Guided Hiking Tour at Whiteface Mountain||20% OFF Discover Cross Country||Free pin at the ORDA Store on Main Street with a $25 merchandise purchase|
|20% OFF Yoga on Whiteface Mountain||20% OFF Discover Biathlon|
|20% OFF Adventure Zone at Whiteface|
|20% OFF Paintball Biathlon|
All activities and discounts are weather dependent and subject to availability. Please check the Activities & Events Calendar for availability. Prices and schedules subject to change.