Celebrate the Autumn Colors at the Olympic Mountain Sept. 30-Oct. 1
LAKE PLACID, N.Y. --- Come enjoy tall mugs of beer and festival fun in Wilmington, N.Y., Sept. 30-Oct. 1, to celebrate Oktoberfest at Whiteface Mountain. While you're there, be sure to tag your favorite festival photos with #WFLPFallFests. Favorite tagged photos will be selected and featured as our "Fall Festival Photo of the Day" on www.whiteface.com.
This year marks the 26th Oktoberfest at Whiteface Mountain, presented by Spaten and featuring, entertainment by Owen Benjamin and Jason Smith, biergarten, giant Jenga, lawn Dominos, delicious food, specialty vendors, adventure zone for kids, gondola rides, and live German music.
Returning favorites include die Schlauberger, Spitze, Alpenland Taenzer, and The Three Alphorns.
Guests can also look forward to appearances by the Adirondack Wildlife Refuge and Rehabilitation Center, performances by the Little Circus, face painting and balloon animals by Merriloons the Clown, and a paint your own pumpkin station. Don't forget, Saturday night fireworks, at 7 p.m., presented by KOA Campgrounds in Wilmington.
Make sure to get the best deal by purchasing a two-day admission package, available online only (must be 21 plus). This $35 ticket gets you two days of festival admission, a ride on the Cloudsplitter Gondola, a commemorative one-liter stein, and your first fill of Spaten beer. Single day festival and gondola tickets are available online for just $20. Admission to the festival at the gate without the gondola, is $16 for adults, $10 for seniors, and free for youth 12 and under. Sunday offers Ski3 pass holders free admission. We hope you join us for a Whiteface Mountain fall tradition.
Saturday, Sept. 30
• Noon - 2:00 pm - Drinking Games & Entertainment by Owen Benjamin and Jason Smith
• 12:30 pm - High Peaks Little Circus
• 3:30 pm - High Peaks Little Circus
• 7 pm - Fireworks show presented by KOA
Sunday, Oct. 1
• 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. - Cloudsplitter Gondola Rides, authentic German food, beer and music, Adventure Zone activities, pumpkin painting and more.
• 12:00 - 2:00 pm - Drinking Games & Entertainment by Owen Benjamin and Jason Smith
• Noon & 3 p.m. - High Peaks Little Circus
• MEDIA ADVISORY: Media planning on attending and covering Oktoberfest, contact Jon Lundin, ORDA public relations, Tel: 518-523-1655 ext. 5313 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.