2019/20 winter season schedule coming soon!
At the Olympic Sports Complex, you'll have the chance to try the sport of skeleton. This is your childhood sled on overdrive—thirty miles per hour never seemed as fast as when you are laying on your stomach rocketing down an icy chute! Save 20% on this activity and many others with your Olympic Sites Passport!
- Sliding from Start 5
- A skeleton lapel pin
- A 4 x 6 photo of you and your sled
- A team t-shirt
- All participants must be at least 13 years of age and 48'' tall to ride and will need to sign a waiver prior to their Skeleton Experience
- All sliding is track & weather conditions permitting
Make Your Reservation
- During the winter, reservations are highly recommended and should be made at least 72 hours in advance
- Please call (518) 523-4436 during regular business hours (Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm) or email us at email@example.com to make your reservation
- If you do not have a reservation, walk-in tickets may be purchased in person at Mt. Van Hoevenberg at the Olympic Sports Complex on the day of (availability depends on other reservations, weather, and track conditions)