lake placid bobsled experience
2019/20 winter season schedule coming soon!
If you've ever wondered what it feels like to be an Olympic slider, this is the place to start! Led by our professional driver and brakeman, you'll begin at the half-mile point on the track and wind through Olympic turns known by sliders around the world. Feel the rumble of the sled thundering down the track, speed through one turn, bank high on the next one, and pick up speed on the straightaway. Let's just say you'll go faster than you're allowed to drive a car through town!
Your Experience Includes
- Bobsled lapel pin
- Commemorative team photo
- A team t-shirt
- 20% off your second bobsled ride (must be within the same season)
- All participants must be 48'' or taller to ride and will need to sign a waiver prior to their Bobsled Experience (other restrictions may apply)
- All sliding is track & weather conditions permitting
Make Your Reservation
- Reservations are highly recommended and should be made at least 72 hours in advance
- Please call 518-523-4436 during regular business hours (Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm) or email to make your reservation by clicking the "Reserve Now" button below
- If you do not have a reservation, walk-in tickets may be purchased in person at the Olympic Sports Complex on the day of
- Availability depends on other reservations, weather, and track conditions
Miracle Moments Photography
View and purchase photos from your Bobsled Experience online!