- Snow conditions are primo right now. This winter, the Adirondacks have been blessed by Ullr – that fickle god of snow – to the benefit of all skiing and riding fiends. Purchase your lift tickets online right at www.Whiteface.com/tickets to get the best deals on your Prez Week shredding and riding. See what happens when the gods smile upon us?
- Après is dialed in. Lake Placid is the alpine village of Whiteface Mountain, offering the best off-hill activities in the East for more than 25 years – and that's from SKI Magazine, the official voice of alpine skiing. You'd be hard pressed to find the variety of restaurants, bars, nightly entertainment in a setting that also lets you go for an evening skate or a wild toboggan ride onto a frozen lake.
- An Olympic experience found nowhere else. Where else can you go for a bobsled ride, take a turn around a speedskating oval, or go snow tubing down the in-run for ski jumping? Lake Placid, that's where. Experience the heart-pounding thrill of a bobsled ride down the Olympic Sports Complex, go snow tubing at the Olympic Jumping Complex, or cross country ski out to Josie's Cabin at the Mt. Van Hoevenberg trails.
- What do you get when you combine basketball and wizardry? The Harlem Globetrotters! On February 22, these basketball wizards trot into the Olympic Center in Lake Placid to dazzle an audience of all ages during their 2017 World Tour. Don't miss this action packed performance – buy your tickets now!
- Lake Placid Nordic Festival. Break out your skinny skis and join us for the annual cross country skiing festival hosted by the Olympic Sports Complex at Mt. Van Hoevenberg. The Lake Placid Loppet race is one of the most fun competitions of its kind in the country. Open to all abilities, the race is a fun way to join in one of Lake Placid's oldest Nordic traditions. If you're not into skiing, join up for Lake Placid Loppet Cocktail party and live music.
Join us for an incredible Presidents' Week, featuring unique events, lively entertainment, and only-found-here experiences.