Olympic Sites Passport
$35 (ages 7+)* | One-time admission
Rarely does one ticket do so much. The Olympic Sites Passport is perfect for someone planning a visit to the area, giving you access to every one of our Olympic Sites! The Passport is available for purchase online (in season) or in person (year round) at all of our Olympic venues and the ORDA Store on Main Street. Best of all, your Olympic Sites Passport includes one-time admission to the venues anytime between May 1, 2017 - April 30, 2018.
PLEASE NOTE: Many of the Olympic Sites Passport activities are not available during the late Fall season, including: Cloudsplitter Gondola Ride, Whiteface Veterans' Memorial Highway, Disc Golf, and Ice Skating. Be sure to check the Hours page before heading to each Olympic Site for more information on opening hours and activity schedules.
*Ages 6 & under may enjoy FREE admission to all of the Olympic Sites and Passport activities.
The Gold Pass
$79 | Unlimited admission
This pass is perfect for locals or those who plan to visit the Lake Placid Olympic Sites on multiple occasions, including unlimited admission* to the Olympic Sites!
Available for purchase online, by mail, or in person at the Whiteface ticket window. If you choose to purchase by mail, please print and complete the Gold Pass Application. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at (518) 946-2223 ext. 305.
*Valid May 1, 2017 - April 30, 2018. Gold Pass access is limited to the activities and admissions listed below and excludes some events. The Gold Pass is non-transferrable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other program, discount, or offer. Cannot be used as a mountain bike or ski pass.
The Olympic Sites Passport includes ONE-TIME admission, and the Gold Pass includes UNLIMITED admission to:
- A scenic ride to the top of Little Whiteface on the Cloudsplitter Gondola (winter/summer/fall)
- Whiteface Veteran's Memorial Highway—drive or bike up to the summit, enjoy the views from the castle (summer/fall)
- One round of Disc Golf (summer)
The Olympic Center
- Lake Placid Olympic Museum—watch never-released historical footage of the 1980 Miracle On Ice game (year-round)
- Skating on the Olympic Speed Skating Oval (winter)
Olympic Sports Complex
- Take a tour of our world class combined bobsled/luge/skeleton track (year-round)
Olympic Jumping Complex
- Tour the facility and ride the elevator to the skydeck on top of the 120 meter jump tower (year-round)
Event and Festival Admission
- Saturday Night Ice Show - Olympic Center (summer)
- Summer Jumping Series* - Olympic Jumping Complex (summer)
- World Cup Events* - various venues (Luge, Bobsled & Skeleton) (winter)
- Flaming Leaves Festival - Olympic Jumping Complex (fall)
- Oktoberfest - Whiteface Mountain (fall)
*With the Olympic Sites Passport: you will only be able to enter a venue once, and event admission counts toward that entry. For example: you cannot go to Olympic Jumping Complex on a non-event day and also attend the Summer Jumping Series another day.
Show your valid Olympic Sites Passport or Gold Pass and receive the following discounts:
|SUMMER DISCOUNTS||WINTER DISCOUNTS||YEAR-ROUND DISCOUNTS|
|20% OFF Cross Country Mountain Bike Rentals||20% OFF Discover Cross Country||20% OFF Bobsled Experience|
|20% OFF Extreme Tubing||20% OFF Skeleton Experience||Free pin at the ORDA Store on Main Street with a $25 merchandise purchase|
|20% OFF Guided Hiking Tour at Whiteface Mountain||20% OFF Luge Experience|
|20% OFF Yoga on Whiteface Mountain||20% OFF Snow Tubing|
|20% OFF 4x4 Alpine Expedition|
|20% OFF Adventure Zone at Whiteface|
|20% OFF Be A Biathlete|
All activities and discounts are weather dependent and subject to availability. Please check the weekly calendar and activity information for schedules. Prices and schedules subject to change.