Olympic Sites Passport
Rarely does one ticket do so much. The Olympic Sites Passport is perfect for someone planning a visit to the area, giving you access to every one of our Olympic sites! The Passport is available for purchase at the ORDA Store on Main Street, the Olympic Center Box Office, and the ticket windows at all of our other Olympic venues for $35.
The 2017-2018 Olympic Sites Passport is valid May 1, 2017 - April 30, 2018, and includes one time admission to the sites. All activities and discounts are weather dependent and subject to availability*. Prices and schedules are subject to change.
*Be sure to check the Weekly Activity Calendar before heading out to each Olympic venue, as not all Passport activities are offered on a daily basis. Also, some Passport activities are not available during the spring season, including: Cloudsplitter Gondola rides, Whiteface Veteran's Memorial Highway, and Disc Golf.
The Gold Pass
This pass is perfect for locals or those who plan to visit the Lake Placid Olympic Sites on multiple occasions. Take a scenic gondola ride to the top of Little Whiteface and marvel at the views of the surrounding High Peaks, watch freestyle and nordic athletes perform at the Summer Jumping Series, tour the Lake Placid Olympic Museum, and immerse yourself in the moments of history that will forever be Lake Placid. And then...do it all over again with your friends and family, because you have unlimited admission with the Gold Pass! Available for purchase online or at Whiteface Mountain for $79.
*2017-2018 Gold Passes will be available for purchase online soon!
The Olympic Sites Passport includes ONE-TIME admission, and the Gold Pass includes UNLIMITED admission to:
- A scenic ride to the top of Little Whiteface on the Cloudsplitter Gondola (winter/summer/fall)
- Whiteface Veteran's Memorial Highway—drive or bike up to the summit, enjoy the views from the castle (summer/fall)
- One round of Disc Golf (summer)
The Olympic Center
- Lake Placid Olympic Museum—watch never-released historical footage of the 1980 Miracle On Ice game (year-round)
- Skating on the Olympic Speed Skating Oval (winter)
Olympic Sports Complex
- Take a tour of our world class combined bobsled/luge/skeleton track (year-round)
Olympic Jumping Complex
- Tour the facility and ride the elevator to the skydeck on top of the 120 meter jump tower (year-round)
Event and Festival Admission
- Saturday Night Ice Show - Olympic Center (summer)
- Summer Jumping Series* - Olympic Jumping Complex (summer)
- World Cup Events* - various venues (Luge, Bobsled & Skeleton) (winter)
- Flaming Leaves Festival - Olympic Jumping Complex (fall)
- Oktoberfest - Whiteface Mountain (fall)
*With the Olympic Sites Passport: you will only be able to enter a venue once, and event admission counts toward that entry. For example: you cannot go to Olympic Jumping Complex on a non-event day and also attend the Summer Jumping Series another day.
Show your valid Olympic Sites Passport or Gold Pass and receive the following discounts:
|SUMMER DISCOUNTS||WINTER DISCOUNTS||YEAR-ROUND DISCOUNTS|
|20% OFF Cross Country Mountain Bike Rentals||20% OFF Discover Cross Country||20% OFF Bobsled Experience|
|20% OFF Wheeled Luge||20% OFF Snow Tubing||20% OFF Be a Biathlete|
|20% OFF Extreme Tubing||20% OFF Skeleton Experience||Free pin at the ORDA Store on Main Street with a $25 merchandise purchase|
|20% OFF Nature Trek at Whiteface Mountain||20% OFF Luge Experience|
|20% OFF Yoga on Whiteface Mountain|
|20% OFF Airbag Jump|
|20% OFF 4x4 Alpine Expedition|
|20% OFF Adventure Zone at Whiteface|
All activities and discounts are weather dependent and subject to availability. Please check the weekly calendar and activity information for schedules. Prices and schedules subject to change.