Olympic Sites Passport
Rarely does one ticket do so much. The Olympic Sites Passport is perfect for someone planning a visit to the area, giving you access to every one of our Olympic sites! Available for purchase at the ORDA Store on Main Street and the ticket offices at all of our venues for $35.
The 2016-2017 Olympic Sites Passport is valid May 1, 2016 - April 30, 2017. The Olympic Sites Passport includes one time admission to the sites. All activities and discounts are weather dependent and subject to availability. Please check the activity calendar below for activity information and weekly schedules. Prices and schedules subject to change.
The Gold Pass
This pass is perfect for locals or those who plan to visit the Lake Placid Olympic Sites on multiple occasions. Take a scenic gondola ride to the top of Little Whiteface and marvel at the views of the surrounding High Peaks, watch freestyle and nordic athletes perform at the Summer Jumping Series, tour the Lake Placid Olympic Museum, and immerse yourself in the moments of history that will forever be Lake Placid. And then...do it all over again with your friends and family, because you have unlimited admission with the Gold Pass! Available for purchase online or at Whiteface Mountain for $79.
The 2016-2017 Gold Pass is valid May 1, 2016 - April 30, 2017. Gold Pass access is limited to the activities and admissions listed under the "What's Included" tab and excludes non-ORDA events (including but not limited to Olympic Center events such as Stars on Ice). Pass is non-transferrable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other program, discount, or offer. Cannot be used as a mountain bike or ski pass.
The Olympic Sites Passport includes ONE-TIME admission, and the Gold Pass includes UNLIMITED admission to:
- A scenic ride to the top of Little Whiteface on the Cloudsplitter Gondola (closed until Whiteface Mountain re-opens for ski season in November)
- Whiteface Veteran's Memorial Highway—drive or bike up to the summit, enjoy the views from the castle (closed for winter season until Spring 2017)
- One round of Disc Golf (avalaible only in summer season)
The Olympic Center
- Lake Placid Olympic Museum—watch never-released historical footage of the 1980 Miracle On Ice game
- Skating on the Olympic Speed Skating Oval (available in winter season only)
Olympic Sports Complex
- Take a tour of our world class combined bobsled/luge/skeleton track
Olympic Jumping Complex
- Tour the facility and ride the elevator to the skydeck on top of the 120 meter jump tower
Event and Festival Admission
- Saturday Night Ice Show - Olympic Center (summer only)
- Summer Jumping Series* - Olympic Jumping Complex (summer only)
- World Cup Events* - Various Venues (Luge, Bobsled & Skeleton)
- Flaming Leaves Festival at the Olympic Jumping Complex
- Oktoberfest at Whiteface Mountain
*With the Olympic Sites Passport: you will only be able to enter a venue once, and event admission counts toward that entry. For example: you cannot go to Olympic Jumping Complex on a non-event day and also attend the Summer Jumping Series another day.
Show your valid Olympic Sites Passport or Gold Pass and receive the following discounts:
|SUMMER DISCOUNTS||WINTER DISCOUNTS||YEAR-ROUND DISCOUNTS|
|20% OFF Cross Country Mountain Bike Rentals||20% OFF Mt. Van Hoevenberg Views||20% OFF Lake Placid Bobsled Experience|
|20% OFF Wheeled Luge||20% OFF Cross Country Skiing||20% OFF Be a Biathlete|
|20% OFF Extreme Tubing||20% OFF Snow Tubing||Free pin at the ORDA Store on Main Street with a $25 merchandise purchase|
|20% OFF Nature Trek at Whiteface Mountain|
|20% OFF Yoga on Whiteface Mountain|
|20% OFF Airbag Jump|
|20% OFF 4x4 Alpine Expedition|
|20% OFF Adventure Zone at Whiteface|
All activities and discounts are weather dependent and subject to availability. Please check the weekly calendar and activity information for schedules. Prices and schedules subject to change.