Your Adirondack Winter Adventure Starts Here!
The Whiteface Lake Placid region has accommodations to suit every taste and budget. From lavish great camps and four diamond resorts to mom and pop motels and cozy B&B's, with such a wide array of choices you're sure to find the accommodation that's right for you.
- Lake Placid - Located approximately 12 miles from the foot of Whiteface, the village of Lake Placid is a two time Olympic Village with an authentic main street full of local shops and has accommodations to suit any taste. Lake Placid also plays host to a never ending list of winter events and activities.
- Wilmington - The town of Wilmington is home to Whiteface, Santa's Workshop and a great selection of affordable accommodations, you can't get any closer to Whiteface than Wilmington.
- Saranac Lake - Located approximately 24 miles from Whiteface, Saranac Lake is an All American town best known for its annual Winter Carnival celebration and it's a great jumping off point for your Adirondack winter vacation.
- Keene Valley - Located 16 miles southeast of Whiteface Keene Valley is a quaint little mountain town with a friendly personality and comfortable quiet accommodations.
- Upper Jay - Right in Whiteface's back yard and less than 15 minutes from the mountain Upper Jay is a charming, quaint community right on the banks of the Ausable River.
Lodging by Community
Use the form below to see what each of our communities have to offer for lodging.
Experience the Adirondacks year round in our waterfront homes and cottages at Harbor Hill. Featuring elegantly rustic interiors, full kitchens, fireplaces, hot tubs & decks overlooking the water. Daily, weekly & long-term rentals or opportunity to own your own piece of waterfront paradise! Adirondack wilderness areas, villages of Lake Placid & Saranac Lake and Whiteface Mountain all nearby.