Your Adirondack Winter Adventure Starts Here!
The Whiteface Lake Placid region has accommodations to suit every taste and budget. From lavish great camps and four diamond resorts to mom and pop motels and cozy B&B's, with such a wide array of choices you're sure to find the accommodation that's right for you.
- Lake Placid - Located approximately 12 miles from the foot of Whiteface, the village of Lake Placid is a two time Olympic Village with an authentic main street full of local shops and has accommodations to suit any taste. Lake Placid also plays host to a never ending list of winter events and activities.
- Wilmington - The town of Wilmington is home to Whiteface, Santa's Workshop and a great selection of affordable accommodations, you can't get any closer to Whiteface than Wilmington.
- Saranac Lake - Located approximately 24 miles from Whiteface, Saranac Lake is an All American town best known for its annual Winter Carnival celebration and it's a great jumping off point for your Adirondack winter vacation.
- Keene Valley - Located 16 miles southeast of Whiteface Keene Valley is a quaint little mountain town with a friendly personality and comfortable quiet accommodations.
- Upper Jay - Right in Whiteface's back yard and less than 15 minutes from the mountain Upper Jay is a charming, quaint community right on the banks of the Ausable River.
Lodging by Community
Use the form below to see what each of our communities have to offer for lodging.
Only eight minutes from Whiteface, the ADK Inn offers clean, comfortable rooms with a choice of Queen or two double beds. All rooms feature private baths, free Continental breakfast buffet, free WIFI, mini-fridges and use of our cozy common areas with large screen TV and wood stove. Kitchenettes are available. The Inn is family and pet friendly! We are an easy drive to Lake Placid, Whiteface, XC trails, ice climbing. Perfect for reunions, ski groups and other small events. Stay and Ski packages available.
ONLY 20 MINUTES FROM THE MOUNTAIN! These charming log cabins are each on their own secluded three-acre wooded lot but have all the modern amenities including a full kitchen, two bathrooms, a two person Jacuzzi as well as a washer/dryer. Each cabin sleeps six comfortably. Sleep well at night listening to the crackling of the woodstove. We have the best Ski-N- Stay package of any cabin in the Adirondacks.