A day at Whiteface is about more than great skiing and riding. It's about enjoying your friends and family. It's about having fun and meeting challenges. It's about breathing Adirondack mountain air. It's about sharing stories over a cup of hot chocolate.
At Whiteface, come in off the slopes and you'll find seven restaurants to grab a bite and relax in; on-the-spot and overnight equipment tune-ups; a ski shop and lots more. When you do get back out on the trails, our Ski Patrol is there for your safety. And if you have questions about Whiteface and our policies, look for our mountain hosts. They're the ones in the orange jackets, and they're here to help.
Open Daily, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Located in the main base lodge with a satellite location at Bear Den lodge, this shop has it all. Forgot your hat, cold feet from the last run? We have you covered. Here at Brookside Apparel we carry all the latest and greatest ski and snowboard apparel and accessories from the hottest brands like Burton, Obermeyer, Scott, Saloman, and much more! Shop all our resortwear from sweatshirts and t-shirts to shells and performance layers for the whole family.
Overnight ski storage is available in the tune and repair shop located on the ground level of the Base Lodge next to the rental shop. Storage is also available at the Bear Den lodge
Four person and six person seasonal lockers can be obtained by contacting 518.946.2174
Coin-operated lockers are available on the ground and main level of the Base Lodge and at the Bear Den Lodge. Change machines are located on the ground level and main level of the Main Base Lodge.
Bag check is available in the Base Lodge at the Lost and Found, Ausable Picnic Room and Bear Den below Black Bear Cafe.
Lost & Found
Found items should be turned in at the Lost and Found desk on the ground level of the Base Lodge and downstairs in the Bear Den Lodge.
ATMs are Located
- In the ticketing area of the Main Base Lodge
- On the main level of the Main Base Lodge by the Medical Services Area
- In the Food Court at the Bear Den lodge
Cell Phone Service
Cell phone coverage in the base lodge is good but service on mountain may be limited.
Wireless Internet Service
FREE Wi-fi is available at the Main Base Lodge and the Bear Den lodge
We have tons of winter gear on sale and all the must have items for the summer adventurer!
2015 Summer Schedule
- June 6, 7, 13, 14, 19, 20 & 21 | 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- July 2 – September 7 | 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Closed Sunday July 26 for Ironman
- September 11 - October 12 | 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Make sure to check out all our on-mountain dining options
- Coin-operated lockers are available on the ground and main level of the Base Lodge
- ATM - Located on the main level of the Main Base Lodge by the Medical Services Area
- Cell phone coverage in the base lodge is good but service on mountain may be limited.
- FREE Wi-fi is available at the Main Base Lodge