We have tons of winter gear on sale and all the must have items for the summer adventurer!
2015 Summer Schedule
- June 6, 7, 13, 14, 19, 20 & 21 | 9am-4pm
- July 2 – September 7 | 9am-5:30pm
- Closed Sunday July 26 for Ironman
- September 11 - October 12 | 9am-4pm
- Make sure to check out all our on-mountain dining options
- Coin-operated lockers are available on the ground and main level of the Base Lodge
- ATM - Located on the main level of the Main Base Lodge by the Medical Services Area
- Cell phone coverage in the base lodge is good but service on mountain may be limited.
- FREE Wi-fi is available at the Main Base Lodge
A day at Whiteface is about more than great skiing and riding. It's about enjoying your friends and family. It's about having fun and meeting challenges. It's about breathing Adirondack mountain air. It's about sharing stories over a cup of hot chocolate.
At Whiteface, come in off the slopes and you'll find six restaurants to grab a bite and relax in; on-the-spot and overnight equipment tune-ups; a ski shop and lots more. When you do get back out on the trails, our Ski Patrol is there for your safety. And if you have questions about Whiteface and our policies, look for our mountain hosts. They're the ones in the orange jackets, and they're here to help.
Open 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Need to update your winter ski apparel? Why not head down to Brookside Apparel in the Main Base Lodge. We have what you need to ski, ride, and look your best. Shop for the newest fashions in jackets, pants, under-layers, hats, gloves, goggles and much more. Some of the brand names include: Salomon, Scott, Spyder, North Face, Neve, Alp-n-Rock, Burton, Obeymeyer, Oakley, Smith, Stormtech. We also carry a wide variety of tees, sweatshirts and novelty items for those who want to bring home the perfect keepsake from their time at Whiteface.
Overnight ski storage is available in the tune and repair shop located on the ground level of the Base Lodge next to the rental shop. Storage is also available at Kids Kampus.
Coin-operated lockers are available on the ground and main level of the Base Lodge and at the Kids Kampus Lodge. Change machines are located on the ground level and main level of the Main Base Lodge.
Bag check is available in the Base Lodge at the Lost and Found, Ausable Picnic Room and Kids Kampus below Black Bear Cafe.
Lost & Found
Found items should be turned in at the Lost and Found desk on the ground level of the Base Lodge and downstairs in the Kids Kampus Lodge.
ATMs are Located
- In the ticketing area of the Main Base Lodge
- On the main level of the Main Base Lodge by the Medical Services Area
- In the Bear's Den Food Court at Kids Kampus
Cell Phone Service
Cell phone coverage in the base lodge is good but service on mountain may be limited.
Wireless Internet Service
FREE Wi-fi is available at the Main Base Lodge and Kids Kampus.