Ages: 50+ | Alpine & Nordic skiers
The Snowboomer Club is an athlete social ski club for alpine and Nordic skiers of all abilities aged 50 and up. Participants will be grouped by ability level and will meet at J. LOHR Café in the Whiteface Base Lodge on Tuesdays, and at the lodge at the Mt. Van Hoevenberg Cross Country Ski Center on Thursdays.
Please note: The 2017/18 Snowboomer Club Program is no longer available for this season. We'll see you next year!
|Tuesdays at Whiteface (Alpine skiing)||Thursdays at Mt. Van Hoevenberg (Nordic skiing)|
|Group Lesson||9:00 - 11:00 am||1:00 - 3:00 pm|
|Coffee & Snacks||11:00 am - 12:00 pm||3:00 - 4:00 pm|
Snowboomer Club Membership (Alpine only)
|Snowboomer Club Membership (Alpine + Nordic)||$299|
|Day Participant Fee (guests and non-members)||$30|
***Snowboomer Club Membership and Day Participant Fees do NOT include a season pass, daily lift access or XC trail pass. These must be purchased in addition to Club Membership or Day Fee.***
Charter Members should contact the Whiteface Season Pass Office at (518) 946-2223 ext. 305.
Snowboomer Club Perks
- Miracle Photo Shoot (1 photo at Olympic Sports Complex & 1 photo at Whiteface)
- Premier Parking on all program Tuesdays (Whiteface)
- First Tracks on one program Tuesday (Whiteface)
- End-of-program lunch (Whiteface)
- $15 ski tunes at Whiteface (valid on program Tuesdays only)
- $10 ski waxes at the Olympic Sports Complex (valid on program Thursdays only)
- $10 rentals at Olympic Sports Complex ($8.00 afternoon rate)
- 50% off rentals at Whiteface