At the Olympic Sports Complex, you'll have the chance to try the sport of Skeleton. This is your childhood sled on overdrive. Thirty miles per hour never seemed as fast as when you are laying on your stomach rocketing down an icy chute.
Your experience includes:
- Sliding from Start 5
- A skeleton lapel pin
- A 4 x 6 photo of you and your sled
- A team tee-shirt
- A one year membership to the United States Bobsled and Skeleton Federation
|Combo Ticket||$125 (Bobsled & Skeleton)|
|Daily during Holiday periods Check Calendar for Availability. Must be 13 years or older to participate.|
- Location Olympic Sports Complex | View Map
- Dates/Times Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m., 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Special Session Christmas Day - 1:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Daily during Holiday periods | Check Calendar forAvailability
- Must be 13 years or older to participate.
Reservations are recommended but require at least 48 hour advance notice. If you do not have a reservation, tickets may be
purchased in person during ride sessions, although space can be limited. Track & weather conditions permitting.
For reservations: Call 518-523-4436 or email