Many of the world's best skaters honed their skills at the Saturday Night Ice Shows. Olympians Meryl Davis & Charlie White, Rachael Flatt and Amanda Evora & Mark Ladwig skated here en route to the Games while Olympic gold medalist Sarah Hughes performed here as a young skater. Presented most Saturday nights, the Saturday Night Ice Shows features performances by athletes whose names, if you don't know them already, are likely to become familiar soon. Under the lights at the intimate 1932 Rink Jack Shea Arena, in the Olympic Center, skaters perform their competitive programs and group numbers, taking risks and trying new tricks to see what works.The rink, training ground for countless world-class skaters, is testament to Lake Placid's Olympic heritage. Named after Jack Shea, a local speedskater who won two gold medals in the 1932 Winter Games, the arena provides the perfect setting for a family to watch the next generation skating stars. Save 20% with your Olympic Sites Passport!
Each Saturday Night Ice Show features a Team USA competitor!
- July 5th - Mirai Nagasu | U.S. Champion, 2010 Olympian
- July 12th - Caydee Denney & John Coughlin | U.S. Champions, World Competitors
- July 19th - Madison Hubbell & Zachary Donahue | 3-time U.S. Medalists, World Competitors
- August 9th - Ashley Cain | U.S. Junior Silver Medalist, International Competitor
- August 16th - Ryan Bradley | U.S. Champion, World Competiton
- August 23rd - Kimmie Meissner | U.S. Champion, World Champion
|6 & Under||FREE|
|Adult: Ages 13 – 64 | Junior: Ages 7 – 12 | Senior: Ages 65+|
- Location: The Lake Placid Olympic Center | View Map
- July 5, 12, 19
- August 9, 16, 23
- Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Check calendar for availability
Physical Address: 2634 Main Street, Lake Placid, NY 12946 | Phone: 518.523.1655