Not that there's anything wrong with golf, but perfecting that swing—it's a commitment. Disc Golf, on the other hand, is just a lot of fun, and it's catching on around the country and around the world. Like golf, it gets you outside with your friends and family. Unlike golf, it doesn't take years to learn. Players follow the course around the bottom sections of some favorite Whiteface ski trails, throwing Frisbee-like discs from one "hole" to the next, usually about 250 feet away. Grab your friends and give it a try. Disc golf is inexpensive, environmentally friendly, fun and accessible for all ages and athletic ranges. Therefore, it attracts a diverse range of players. Come experience disc golf and see why this fast growing sport is now played throughout the United States and more than 20 other countries worldwide. Our nine-hole course utilizes the lower portion of Whiteface. It meanders on some of our favorite trails including Lower Valley, Round About, Boreen, Mixing Bowl, and many more. Tour experience will begin and conclude at the Facelift. Free with your Olympic Sites Passport!
- 2015 Dates:
- Regular Season: Daily, June 26 - September 7 | 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Early Season: June 6, 7, 13, 14, 19, 20, 21 | 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Late Season: Friday - Sunday, September 11 - October 11 | 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- OPEN Monday, October 12 for Columbus Day
- CLOSED Sunday, July 26 for Ironman