If you've ever wondered what it feels like to be an Olympic slider, this is the place to start! Led by our professional driver and brakeman, you'll begin at the half-mile point on the track and wind through Olympic turns known by sliders around the world. Feel the rumble of the sled thundering down the track, speed through one turn, bank high on the next one, and pick up speed on the straightaway. Let's just say you'll go faster than you're allowed to drive a car through town! Save 20% with your Olympic Sites Passport!
Your Experience Includes:
- Bobsled lapel pin
- Commemorative team photo
- A team t-shirt
- Membership in the U.S. Bobsled and Skeleton Federation
- 20% off your second Bobsled Ride
- All participants must be 48'' or taller to ride and will need to sign a waiver prior to their Bobsled Experience (other restrictions may apply)
- Reservations are recommended, and should be made at least 48 hours in advance
- Please call (518) 523-4436 during business hours (Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm) or email to make your reservation
- If you do not have a reservation, tickets may be purchased in person at the Olympic Sports Complex during ride sessions, although space can be limited
- Track & weather conditions permitting
- Need more info? Check out out Frequently Asked Questions!
Miracle Moments Photography
View and purchase photos from your Bobsled Experience online!