"MORE THAN A RIDE, AN EXPERIENCE "With thousands of vertical feet of hiking trails all across the Whiteface Olympic Mountain, there are plenty of breathtaking sites to discover. Now imagine exploring the majestic beauty of Whiteface and its wildlife on rugged mountain roads, leaving you with an unforgettable experience. Explore Whiteface's wilderness with a personalized tour, matched by no other in the region. Begin the tour with a trek through a remote forest stand to a secluded section of the Ausable River, offering a view seen by few. As you navigate the rugged terrain of our Olympic mountain, guests will receive information on its vast natural and commercial history, as well as, a firsthand view of the ski trails used in the Slalom, Giant Slalom, and Downhill events during the 1980 Olympic Winter Games. Our tours will be tailored to fit each guest's comfort level, with lasting memories for all. Save 20% with your Olympic Sites Passport!
New This Summer
Two hour Ultimate Alpine 4 x 4 Expedition - $50 (by reservation only)
An expanded version of our classic expedition that will take you even further up the mountain to explore the natural beauty of the Whiteface Region.
- Regular Season: Daily, June 26 - September 7
- Early Season: June 13, 14, 19, 20, 21
- Late Season: Friday - Sunday, September 11 - October 11
- Times: 9:00 am, 10:30 am, 12:00 pm, 1:30 pm, 3:00 pm, and 4:30 pm
- CLOSED Sunday, July 26 for Ironman
- OPEN Monday, October 12 for Columbus Day
- More info: Call 518.946.2223
- Expeditions are approximately 1 hour in length
- Proper Footwear required, insect repellent, sun block, and a camera are advised
- Must be at least 5 years old to participate
- Please call Whiteface at 518.946.2223 ext. 310